Monday 25.03.2020 - Home Learning
Hello Year 1!
Firstly thank you to everyone that has managed to get in touch so far – seeing you all keeps the smile on our faces. We are responding to each and every one of you and will continue to do so.
Today's home learning activities:
- English Pages 8 + 9
- Maths Pages 8 + 9
- Practice your letter formation (see separate post for tips)
- Spelling, basic punctuation and maths online/real life games: For example, we sent home the login for Maths Shed/Spelling Shed a while ago (your login works for both)
- Reading – Why don’t you have a go at reading a story… and then shutting the book before the end… then you can have a go at predicting what happens by telling your families how you think it ended.
- Topic (Science) – Who remembers the difference between Carnivore, Herbivore and Omnivore? Have a go at creating a meal for each of these groups… you could even list a few animals from each category too.
Present this in whatever way you choose, this could be:
- A Vlog (video presentation)
- A Powerpoint
Please don’t forget to send over your Topic work to your class email! We would love to start sharing work on the Blog.
Don't forget to exercise daily:
- Why not have a go at following today's Joe Wicks PE sessions?: https://www.thebodycoach.com/blog/pe-with-joe-1254.html
- Also check out Mr Higgins daily P.E workout (see his Tudor Sports blog)
Answers will be uploaded later in the day so you can have a go first.
PLEASE NOTE: If we gave you a 'workbook' from another year group then go to that year group's blog page and you'll find the answers there.
We look forward to hearing from you –
Miss Foy, Mrs Benjamin, Miss Adams and Mrs Knight x