Hello Year 1!
Well done for working so hard, we are so please that you are keeping it up. We hope that you are all reading at home – keep reaching for your reading stars and keeping us updated so that we can get them sent out when you get them!
Today's home learning activities:
- English Pages: 20 + 21
- Maths Pages: 20 + 21
- Practice your letter formation (see separate post for tips)
- Spelling, basic punctuation and maths online/real life games: Here's a new free maths games website for you. It's Carol Vodererman's https://www.themathsfactor.com/
- Do your daily reading
- Topic (Science): On a farm, as we know, there are lots of different animals on the farm, and they all live in different places. Can you choose your own favourite farm animal and design a home for it, can you label and write a few sentences explaining why you have chosen the place and how it will benefit the animal. A few thinks to think about;
- What does the animal need from the home?
- Is there food nearby or somewhere for them to be fed?
- Can it be adapted for different seasons?
Don't forget to exercise daily:
- Maybe Joe Wicks PE sessions?: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ?feature=emb_subscribe_title
- Also check out Mr Higgins daily P.E challenge
Answers will be uploaded later in the day so you can have a go first.
We look forward to hearing from you –
Miss Foy, Mrs Benjamin, Miss Adams and Mrs Knight x