We hope you had a lovely Easter Weekend
Good Morning Year 3. We hope you had a lovely Easter weekend, and thank you so much to those of you who sent pictures! Here are some more activities you could try today. Don't forget to send us anything you have been up to!
1. Write a diary entry with your favourite memory of the long Easter weekend. You could include anything you got up to, what people said or did in your family and a picture (either printed or drawn) to help you remember this unique long holiday weekend forever.
2. Easter Collage! If you had lots of yummy Easter eggs this weekend, you might have lots of left over coloured foil wrapping and cardboard in your recycling. Why not make an Easter collage? You can use all the techniques we learnt in school, like scrunching and tearing and overlapping to make different patterns. You can also use felt tip pens to draw on the foil wrapping of Easter Eggs to create some cool effects. You could make a collage of your family, or the Easter Bunny, or anything you like! Let your imagination run wild with all the exciting colourful leftovers of your yummy chocolate collection!
3. Mr Higgins is still doing his daily challenge. Check it out on the Tudor Sport twitter feed or search Tudor Sports on YouTube. We would love to hear if you give it a go, and please do send any pictures or videos you take.
4. Don’t forget to keep reading. If you are stuck or a book, then why not try Oxford Owls, they have a huge selection of E-Books to choose from. Or check out David Williams reading some of his great stories.
5. Remember that tomorrow you have a Zoom Story with your teacher at 11am! Please check your email for the details, it really is so lovely to see you all and a great way to keep in touch with all your classmates!