Here are some egg-citing activities to try today!
Good Morning Year 3. We hope you enjoyed yesterday’s activities, and thank you so much to those of you who sent pictures! Here are some more activities you could try today. Don't forget to send us anything you have been up to!
1. A Painted Pasta Easter Egg.
What you will need:
· Card (check your recycling, cereal boxes work perfectly!)
· Glue or Sellotape
First you’ll need to paint your pasta. You can do this by hand, or the easy way by placing the pasta in a bag and squirting some paint into them. While they are drying, you can cut out an Easter egg shape from your card and colour or paint it. After that, start sticking on your pasta! Finally, you can poke a hole at the top and thread through some string to make them hanging decorations.
2. Nature Hunt Bingo
The idea of Nature Bingo is to find five of the objects on your bingo card in a row! You can use the Bingo sheet attached below, or you can create your own with your family. Have a look round your garden (or on your daily walk if you don’t have a garden) and see how many of the nature things you can see!
3. Mr Higgins is still doing his daily challenge. Check it out on the Tudor Sport twitter feed or search Tudor Sports on YouTube. We would love to hear if you give it a go, and please do send any pictures or videos you take.
4. Don’t forget to keep reading. If you are stuck or a book, then why not try Oxford Owls, they have a huge selection of EBooks to choose from. Or check out David Williams reading some of his great stories.
5. Zoom Stories with your teacher at 11am! Remember to check your email for the details