Happy Holiday! Take a look at the blog for ideas and activities to have a go at today. Remember to keep safe and stay home.
Good morning Year 4.
During the holidays, we will be uploading a blog every other day with ideas and activities that you can do inside your home or during your one exercise of the day. We'd love to hear how you've been getting along with these so please do keep in contact via email, sending us pictures, videos or just letting us know how you are. Take a look at the list below for today and tomorrow's ideas.
- Draw, paint or collage a rainbow to go in your window. Lots of children (and adults!) have been looking out for these on their walks and they really brighten your day seeing all the beautiful rainbows.
- Tudor Sport Challenge: Today's challenge is my favourite one so far! Take a look at the video and see Mr Higgins and Mr Crowder's attempt at a dizzy penalty. We'd love to see your silliest attempts as well and you could challenge your Mum, Dad, brother or sister to have a go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tlQNcEGO_Q
- Spring nature hunt: In Spring, nature starts to wake up from Winter and there lots of beautiful things to see. Take a walk in your local area and have a look for some of the Spring things in the attached list.
- Go to Space! Have a look on the NASA Kids' Club website. NASA stands for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and is the American agency for all things Space. On the website, you can test out your driving skills on Mars, find out who is on the International Space Station right now and have a look at some real pictures from space. https://www.nasa.gov/kidsclub/index.html
- Video chat. With your parent or carer's permission, set up a video chat with your friend or friends from school. You can have a catch up and find out what they've been up to in the last two weeks.
Have a fantastic first day of the holiday. We look forward to hearing from you and finding out how the activities went.
Miss Sentance and Miss Grundy