Please be aware of key information as well as the LATEST guidance.
(see below for further updates)
TeamTudor hope that you have all enjoyed your Christmas break and wish you a happy new year.
We look forward to welcoming all the children back on Thursday 6th January 2022 at the usual time of 8.45am. Main breakfast club is open and bookable for those of you that need childcare. Y6 and Y5 specific breakfast clubs will begin again on Monday 10th January.
All after school clubs that ran in December have now stopped, and a new list of available activities will be sent out soon for applications for the new term, however EnergyKidz, our afterschool childcare club will run from 6th January onwards.
If your child has tested positive for Covid-19 during the Christmas holidays and will miss any of the start of term as a result, please email the PCR test result to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
1. Child name, class and date of birth
2. Whether your child had any symptoms
3. Date the symptoms started (if any)
4. Whether a lateral flow test was taken, and the date and result if so.
5. What date your child can return to school.
Many thanks for your co-operation,
* If your child has symptoms or has tested positive, please inform the office and keep them off school for the required period as advised by test and trace.
* If a different household member has tested positive then any other household member (child!) or close contact can continue attending school as per government guidelines providing they are symptom free. You can test daily for 7 days using a lateral flow test if you wish.
* If parents have covid-19 and cannot get your child in to school, please do make arrangements for them to be brought in with a friend or neighbour if at all possible. If this is not possible please contact the school- children WHENEVER POSSIBLE should be in school - EVERY DAY COUNTS
* If you are unsure of any guidelines do check with the office, or call 119.
Link to latest isolation guidelines: