Being TRULY committed to #TEAMTudor
The partnership our school enjoys with the parent community is one of our most important factors in creating SUCCESSFUL outcomes-socially as well as academically.
We must all be highly aspirational for the children in our school. The following statements make up our current HOME/ SCHOOL agreement.
- Encourage children to try and be the best version of themselves at all times so that they can flourish at school.
- Provide a positive and well-organised learning environment, which encourages success and is accessible for all.
- Inform parents/carers of the children’s academic and social progress and provide support for improvement and progress.
- Deliver inspiring and stimulating learning opportunities for all children.
The child’s parent/carer will:
- Be highly aspirational for their children and do all that they can to help their child flourish in school.
- Make sure their child arrives on time for register at 8.45am and 1.15pm.
- Aim for at least 97% attendance so that their child is able to benefit from consistent schooling- academically and socially.
- Ensure that their child is ready for all experiences in school and support the school when facing any difficulty in engagement.
- Attend meetings three times per year, and any additional as requested by teachers to help ensure strong partnership between home and school.
- Send their child dressed in appropriate school uniform and with the things they need for each school day.
- Support their child in any school tasks and enable them to benefit from any additional support offered by the school.