Friday 3rd April (03.04.20) learning activities
Hello Year 1!
This is officially the last day of term! On Monday, the teachers will be posting a daily idea for a craft, science or cooking idea for you to do over the Easter holiday break rather than Maths/English/Topic ideas. These are completely optional.
After doing the pages below, please give your workbooks a rest as we'll be carrying them on when the Summer 1 term starts again. We'll also give you new workbooks in the next few weeks and we'll be slightly changing how we structure our suggested activities.
Today's home learning activities:
- English Pages: 22 + 23
- Maths Pages: 22 + 23
- Practice your letter formation (see separate post for tips)
- Spelling, basic punctuation and maths online/real life games: Here's a new free maths games website for you. It's Carol Voderman's https://www.themathsfactor.com/
- Do your daily reading
- Topic (Science and bonus is Art): Here is a list of 'mother' farm animals. What is their young/baby animal called? No need to write in sentences. Bonus points for drawing some or all of the animals.
- Joe Wicks PE sessions on youtube
- Mr Higgins daily P.E challenge on Tudor Sports Twitter.
- Sports4kids online teaching/workouts on Sports4kids Watford Twitter
Answers will be uploaded later in the day so you can have a go first.
We look forward to hearing from you –
Miss Foy, Mrs Benjamin, Miss Adams and Mrs Knight x