Keeping you all updated!
This web update is just to ensure you are all aware of some of the things that are a 'little bit different' in school at the moment... and there is certainly a lot going on!
Wednesday 12th July is our 'Friends of Tudor Non-Uniform Day'. If you would like to support this fund raising day, we ask for a donation of £1 (or more!).
On Friday, we look forward to our annual 'Tudor Sports Day'. I am sure that you have already received the letters relating to this but here is some of the key information once again:
- Children are to come to school in school uniform
- Parents are able to access the school field from 9.45am
- The Sports Carousel will start at 10.00am
The carousel will involve the children completing a series of 'sports challenges' and earning points for their teams (for approx 2 hours including rest/ toilet breaks).
So that all parents are able to watch their children comfortably and to ensure the children do not get distracted we have created an easily accessible viewing area. The children will move around the field (one event at a time) and complete their activities towards the central viewing area (moving from the 'outside' of the field towards the middle. Parents are asked to stay within the viewing area so that the children can remain focussed on what they are doing. Please be assured that staff will be on hand to support your children at all times.
- Parents will then be able to join their children for a picnic lunch on the field from 12.00pm until 1.00pm.
- After lunch, the children will return to class for a short while for registration. This period will also allow parents to move to the 'track area' for the afternoon races which will commence at 1.15pm
- At 2.15pm we plan to announce the winning team from the team event from the morning.
As you are already aware, parents are able to take their children home once they have returned to class and been re-registered. If you would like your child to remain in school they will stay in class.